In the Press
- 2018-04-25 Ron on Squawk Box
- 2018-01-08 More room to run in the market
- 2017-12-26 Closing Bell Exchange: Infrastructure would be an easy win
- 2016-06-28 Stay the course and expect more volatility: Pro
- 2016-05-03 Pro: Continue to think bullish
- 2016-02-25 Closing Bell Exchange: US heading to recession?
- 2016-01-05 Shaping up to be a great stock picking year: Pro
- 2015-07-20 Thom Fross on CNBC's "Earnings: The good, the bad & the really ugly"
- 2015-11-02 Breaking down October's rally
- 2014-11-13 Timing perfect for consumer sentiment: Pro
- 2014-10-22 Time to step in market: Pro
- 2014-10-01 Robert Fross on CNBC "US manufacturing sector still solid: Pro"
- 2014-07-10 Thom Fross on CNBC "New York Stock Exchange" Interview 1
- 2014-07-10 Thom Fross on CNBC "New York Stock Exchange" Interview 2
- 2014-05-27 Expect Markets to Take Off by October
- 2014-05-27 The Housing Paradigm
- 2016-03-06 What Retirees need to know about the new Social Security Deadline
- 2016-01-19 How Can Retirees Thrive During Volatility? Patience is Key.
- Lessons Celebrities Can Teach Retirees About Estate Planning
- Should I Gift Money To My Children Now Or Later?
- Should I Force My Beneficiaries to Stretch My IRA?
Fox 31 - Denver
- Why are railroad and railcar stocks taking a beating?
- Dow kicks out AT&T and puts Apple in.
- Markets headed for trouble?
- Trader makes millions from a tweet.
- Will cutting unemployment benefits be good for the job market?
- Was Apple testing a self-driving van?
- Wall Street Banks Fined Big After Getting Caught Manipulating Markets
- Job market still a concern for investors?
- Is the Selloff of Small-Cap Stocks Over?
- Economy, Federal Reserve Adding to Market Uncertainty?
The New York Times
- Ford Earnings Crash Due to Bad Weather Detour in First Quarter
- Market Hustle: Stocks Pop on Upbeat Jobless Claims Report
- Smart Retiree Yield Solutions
Villages Daily Sun
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly. The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
The fast price swings in commodities and currencies will result in significant volatility in an investor’s holdings. Stock investing involves risk, including the risk of loss. Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price.